Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Falling for minimalism

After graduating University, I've taken a few months off to simply relax and give myself a long holiday before starting my Masters next year. Being the huge internet junkie that I am, I've spent countless hours surfing the web for inspiration/motivation to improve numerous things in my life. Redecorating my room and being more organised have been on the top of this list. 

Having a diary/planner/agenda in order to be organised makes sense to me...you need some sort of system to plan your activities and meet deadlines, especially if you're in school! 

So one fateful day I stumbled across Beck Wadworth's blog and online shop, 'An Organised Life', and I was hooked instantly! I never thought it was possible to be this obsessed with a diary, but in this particular instance I was proven wrong. I purchased the 2015 limited edition diary and I'm in LOVE . You honestly can't go wrong with the classic colour scheme and layout. It's simple, chic, and has just enough room to fit everything!

Yes, she individually wraps each diary and sends a handwritten thank you note! :)



Love the bold prints separating each month.


Visit Beck Wadworth's wesite here: http://www.anorganisedlife.com/

Thanks for reading! x




No comments:

Post a Comment