Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A special day

Hello beautiful people, welcome to my very first blog post!

I thought I’d start this blog by sharing my most recent milestone that is very, very special to me- my graduation day :)

4 years ago, if you had told me that I would be graduating from my dream University with a gpa that is good enough to study masters in the top University of my state… I would have laughed hysterically or broken down crying.
Either way, I wouldn’t have believed you.

It has been a long road to get to where I am now; battling low self-esteem and confidence issues was not at all easy. However I gained the strength to surpass all the negativity and prove to myself that- NO MATTER what your past is, with patience, hard work, positivity and of course God’s blessings…anything can be achieved!









So remember- if you have a dream, never give up on it because there is always a way.



Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment