Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

NARS pure radiant tinted moisturiser

I'm sure you'd all agree that nobody wants their makeup to feel like a sweaty, oily mess particularly during the warmer seasons. For this reason I'd been on the hunt for a good quality face base that is no fuss and light weight. A few hundred blog posts and YouTube videos later, I decided to purchase the NARS pure radiant tinted moisturiser and I have not looked back! 



Prior to purchasing this, I got a sample from my local Mecca Maxima that surprisingly lasted me 6-7 uses, so I know for sure that the full sized tube will last me for a long time! My shade is in St Moritz (medium 1) and it is an absolutely perfect match to my skin tone. 

I know this is going to be a summer staple, as it is light weight but has decent coverage (so you could get away with no concealer) and most importantly it has SPF 30, which is very generous! With a bit of powder over the top it doesn't anger my combination/acne prone skin and oiliness isn't a big issue. I find the best way to apply this is to blend it in with my fingers, and do some extra buffing with my Sigma angled kabuki brush (F84).

LEFT TO RIGHT: NARS pure radiant tinted moisturiser blended out

This is the first NARS product I've ever purchased so this is quite exciting for me! The only downside is the $56 price tag on this baby, which may not be worth it for some people. However it is important to consider that finding a good face base that suits your skin type is crucial to any makeup routine. What are your thoughts? 

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment